BRADFORD WHITE 120V LOW BOY ELECTRICAL WATER HEATER | M-I-20L6SS
Residential Electric models, with their varied configurations, fit just about any location. Built for tight spaces with low headroom, Lowboy models allow you flexibility to put electric water heating where a conventional upright tank will not fit. Bradford White offers models with and without insulation blankets.SKU: HMI20L6SS
BRADFORD WHITE 80GL 240V WATER HEATER | M-I-80R6DS
- Factory Installed Hydrojet® Total Performance System—Cold water inlet sediment reducing device helps prevent sediment build up in tank.
- Increases first hour delivery of hot water while minimizing temperature build up in tank.
- Vitraglas Lining—Bradford White water heater tanks are protected from the corrosive effects of hot water by an exclusive ceramic porcelain-like coating. The Bradford White high silica Vitraglas lining provides a tough interior surface for our hot water tanks.
- Heat Traps—Models MI-80 equipped with two factory installed heat traps.
- Factory Installed Nipples—For longer water heater life. Easier installation.
- Fully Automatic Controls—Fast acting surface-mount thermostats for automatic temperature control. Factory installed sensitive manual reset energy cutoff for safety to prevent overheating.
- 1″ (25mm) Non-CFC Foam Insulation—Covers the sides and top of tank, reducing the amount of heat loss. This results in less energy consumption, improved operation efficiencies and jacket rigidity.
- Potable Water Connections—3⁄4″ (19mm) NPT factory installed true dielectric fittings extend water heater life and eases installation.
- Protective Magnesium Anode Rod—Provides added protection against corrosion for long trouble-free service.
- Direct Heat Transfer With Immersed Incoloy Elements—Transfers heat directly and efficiently to the water. Screw-in style.
- Steel Tank—Heavy gauge steel automatically formed, rolled and welded to assure a continuous seam for glass lining.
- T&P Relief Valve—Included. All models have special tapping on top of tank.
- Brass Drain Valve—Tamper proof design.
RHEEM HEATER 28 GAL 120V | PROE28-S1-R
- High performance and lower operating cost
- Compliant with many electric utility incentive programs
- Premium grade anode rod provides long-lasting tank protection
- Electric junction box located above heating elements for easy installation
- Over-temperature protector cuts off power in excess temperature situations