- For Professional Installation Only – To ensure the safety of its customers and the quality and performance of its products, Bradford White Corporation products should only be purchased through and installed by qualified plumbing and heating professionals. The contractor or specifying engineer is responsible for ensuring the product meets local and state codes, standards, and regulations.
- Protective magnesium anode rod provides added protection against corrosion for long trouble-free service
- Transfers heat directly and efficiently to the water
- 1″ Non-CFC foam insulation covers the sides and top of the tank, reducing the amount of heat loss
- Hydrojet® Total Performance System is a cold water inlet sediment reducing device helps prevent sediment build up in tank
- Vitraglas® lining and factory installed heat traps.