OVERVIEW & FEATURES
Clean your cars, stairs as well as quick messes easily with this light weight hand vacuum by Eureka. The Riser Visor nozzle flips to easily clean upholstery and stairs vertically or horizontally. On or off, brush roll picks up dirt from bare floors and area rugs. With its ability to provide a quick yet comprehensive clean, it has formally been named “Quick-Up.”
Easy Cleaning Steps
1. Pull the crevice tool out of the base of the cleaner.
2. Place the crevice tool on the end of the hose.
3. When cleaning is completed, store crevice tool back in the base of the cleaner and replace the hose in the hose adapter on the cleaner.
4. Pull back on the power switch to the “open cup” position and lift dust cup away from cleaner.
5. Remove dust cup filter and dump dust cup in a waste container.
6. The filter can be cleaned by brushing off over a waste container.
7. The dust cup can be rinsed under running water and should be completely dried before replacing on cleaner.
Brush roll action to clean flat areas, stair steps and upholstery
High power suction picks up dirt from carpets and upholstery
Simple Stair Cleaning
Recommended for cleaning staircases with ease
Compact size makes it very easy to store
Picks up even the tiny pieces of dirt in your car and on-board tools get into nooks and crannHand-held but very powerful, this Eureka model eliminates the hassle of lugging around a full-size vacuum for cleaning car upholstery, sofas, and carpeted stairs. A 20-foot long cord which can also be wrapped around for storage purposes, provides good reach, as does the deluxe hose that stretches to three times its length. With the crevice tool on the end of the hose, this vacuum reaches into all kinds of tight places. Its high power suction is driven by two motors. One motor provides power to the revolving brush and the other for suction. The 5.5 amp power allows this vacuum to clean deeply.
The Riser Visor Nozzle Cover
One of Eureka’s innovations is the Riser Visor, a clear plastic cover that stays down for cleaning horizontal surfaces and flips up so the revolving brush can reach the vertical carpet on stair risers. There’s no bag to change, just a filter and clear plastic dust cup to shake out when necessary.
The Riser Visor nozzle features a rotating cover over the brush roll. When the cover is in the normal position, the brush roll action is toward the bottom side of the nozzle to clean flat areas such as stair steps or upholstery. Twist the cover downward to rotate the cover down exposing the front of the brush roll for cleaning vertical surfaces, e.g. stair risers, furniture backs.
The Eureka Hand-held vacuum even removes the deeply embedded dirt from anywhere in your home or car. It is Ideal for cleaning stairs and auto upholstery. This hand vacuum cleans with the help of a revolving brush roll with Riser Visor, a stretch hose and attachments for getting into hard to reach spaces. The onboard crevice tool gets into those places that are too small for the brush roll to reach.
Getting the Best Results
• Moving brush roll, power switch should be in suction only position when using hose.
• Do not use the cleaner without the dust cup filter properly installed. This can damage the cleaner.
• Some fine particles can restrict airflow very quickly and will decrease performance even before the dust container appears full. For that reason, when vacuuming carpet fresheners or cleaners, powder, plaster dust or similar fine substances, the dust cup and filter may need cleaning more often.
• Use the cleaner to pick up dirt and dust particles. Avoid picking up hard or sharp objects that could damage the vacuum cleaner.
• To avoid unnecessary service calls, check the hose, dust cup and motor filter often. Clear a clogged hose, empty the dust cup if it is full, and clean the motor filter when it is dirty.
Easy to empty dust cup eliminates the need to purchase replacement bags