- The most advanced homewide entertainment control device from Bose
- Provides control over the Lifestyle® system, all iPod music and functions of most major connected audio/video components
- Displays title, track, artist and genre of any selection from your iPod music collection
- Works through walls, ceilings and floors without pointing or aiming at the system
- Backlit LCD screen offers easy-to-read information in a wide range of lighting conditions.
Take control of your Bose Lifestyle home entertainment system with the advanced Personal Music Center III (White) from Bose. This expansion remote control affords easy access and control, both indoors and outdoors. It controls connected components like a Blu-ray player, DVR and more. With access to your iPod playlists, you’ll be able to see the title, track, artist and genre of any song from your music collection. For simplified navigation purposes, the remote features a backlit LCD screen and a layered menu display.
Controls any device connected to your Lifestyle system and provides system information outside the main room
Use with Bose link-compatible products to expand sound from your Lifestyle system to another room or outdoors
“Party” feature links all connected expansion products to the source playing on your Lifestyle system; plays the same music in multiple rooms
Backlit LCD screen with layered menu display for quick access to relevant system information
Works through most walls, floors and ceilings
Bose Lifestyle V35, V25, 235 and 135 home entertainment systems